Pangle is looking for Business Development Managers that are motivated to grow the non-gaming inventory in Japan. In addition to structuring and closing business deals, this role requires a consultive role to deepen business cooperation at the senior level. You will work closely with the Account Managers, the Product Team and the Marketing Team to ensure quality client service and broadcasting the Pangle brand in the industry.
1. Responsible for lead generation, new publisher acquisition, building new relationships and increasing depth in existing relationships with high potential non-gaming publishers in JP.
2. Monitor the overall status of various partnerships by tracking key reports and metrics.
3. Handle the business conversations with publishers, helping the platform to maximize revenue by trouble-shooting, strengthening the share-of-voice and up-selling more product mix.
4. Independently research and discover new publishers, form concrete strategies within verticals to capture market share, map competition, and the ecosystem to identify market opportunities.
5. Help marketing to build case studies and present Pangle in the professional workshop and industrial events.
1. 2+ years of work experience in publisher sales of an ad network or with a publisher that has ad monetization as main revenue stream;
2. Excellent business negotiation and interpersonal skills, comfortable with technical sales, using data as back-up evidence;
3. Results-oriented, in high spirit, aim to be the shaker and mover of the industry.
4. Willingness and ability to take full ownership of client needs/requirements, end to end.
5. A team player, a fast learner with strong work ethics, looking to strive at what they do in a dynamic and competitive landscape.
6. Japanese (Advanced level) and English (High level) skills.